[DeTomaso] Help for new member

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:38:35 EDT 2007

> Welcome,

Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator
Dual Sucker Fans
Aluminum Pipe and silicone hoses
High Volume Water pump

Precision ProFormance Super Stopper Brakes
Vacuum tank
rebuild Master cylinder
Stainless lines

1" Sway bars F & R ( many will say 7/8" also )
Poly bushings
rebuild the steering rack
Depending upon your preferences, re valved shocks and stiffer springs

I'd get thinner seats ( like C-4 with the springs removed ) instead of
lowered floor pans
if you are doing the MD thing and road racing the car, then by lowering the
floor pan, you are in effect reducing the ride height/ground clearance as
well, given the rises and dips
of public roads, the one place I'd pick not to make contact with the asphalt
is my as-fault!

Michael in Savannah
the un PC forum member