[DeTomaso] (no subject)

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Apr 14 12:30:06 EDT 2007

The new owner accident syndrome is an observation I was recently thinking
about as well.  Perhaps, it is reasonable to expand that to include seasoned
owners who have just added an engine upgrade.  The enthusiasm and desire to
enjoy the new capabilities seem to put us in the danger zone with unintended
consequences.

JT