[DeTomaso] ABOUT REMOVING THE SPEEDO CABLE FROM THE ZF

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Apr 10 19:28:22 EDT 2007

Ned,
     Just loosen the knurled nut at the end of the cable,  the cable should
then pull out pretty easily.  If you want,  you can also remove the 90
degree angle drive unit by loosening the big nut attached to it.  It is my
understanding that what you do not want to loosen is the bolt that screws
into the case,  just below the angle drive gizmo.

Art