[DeTomaso] Irwindale Speedway night is coming up soon.

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 23:55:04 EDT 2007

We still have room for more Panteras to join us on Saturday April 21st for the club event at the Irwindale Speedway.  You get free admission and all you have to do is show up, display your Pantera, and do some parade laps as a pack.  The evenings events include Legends Cars, Super Trucks, Super Late Models, and Pure Stocks.   Sounds like a nice quiet evening.  Members from CHPIE, Foothill, South Bay, and TPOC are planning to be in attendance, so come on over and join your Pantera pals.  Contact me for details at (626)795-0915 or by email to robpantera at sbcglobal.net.

  Incidentally, I got a call from the young lady who coordinates the events at the track offering us a second date in September if we are interested.  She apparently did some research on what a Pantera was and thought the cars were a high interest vehicle for their venue.

  Rob D'Orazio
  President, Foothill Panteras