[DeTomaso] kirk evans bulkhead kit

Greg Jacobs greg.jacobs at jacobsracing.com
Sat Apr 7 17:06:37 EDT 2007

Okay.,..I am stumped.

I have no AC, Kirk sent me an adapter plate to move the ALT into the same
position as the AC would have been. He supplied one belt.

How am I to drive the water pump? The belt looks like it is just for the ALT
in its new home.

Does the old AC pulley get removed?

The ALT groove is lined up with the groove on the dampener closest to the
bock. There is no way the water pump can be driven.

I am about ready to just send it back. I have working on this for a week
now. Routing water lines cause the friggin ALT is in the way.

WTF? Anyone?