[DeTomaso] Collant flow through a Pantera radiator

George Sekula georgesekula at outlook.com
Thu May 30 08:11:47 EDT 2024

We have a three-pass radiator, with the upper hose connection on the driver's side, going to the water pump inlet via the water tube on the driver's side.  I know the water flows up through the factory radiator, but most cooling systems have the hot water from the engine enter the top of the radiator.  What direction does the coolant flow on the newer radiators?  How important is the flow direction in a Pantera radiator?  I do bleed the radiator frequently and it does seem to take a few seconds before coolant comes out.  Are owners using coolant booster pumps?