[DeTomaso] '69 Goose on BaT

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu May 16 14:01:32 EDT 2024

I know that Goose, it was purchased by the 2 James family boys Rich and David James by their Dad from the Fremont Auto Auction back in the 70's. David James ended up with this Mangusta and Rich James then bought his own 1970 single headlight model. This Goose was originally red. The transaxle got busted up several times, hence that huge skid plate was installed later. No mention of the obvious engine and transaxle work that was all done subsequently. Not sure about why it was repainted other than it's original red color, and I'm not in love with the orange interior. Not sure if I could stand my reflection in the widows with an orange background.
Larry Stock

On 5/16/24, 10:57 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of jderyke--- via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> wrote:

Agree with Marshall- the 'Goose I once had was upholstered in that very
shade- of apricot!

On Thursday, May 16, 2024 at 10:07:07 AM PDT, marshallgsmith