[DeTomaso] NOP Any recommendations for brake rotors for daily driver?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 14:01:31 EDT 2024

Thanks for the comments.

I called Powerstop and they said they sell on Amazon.  I looked at the description of the parts I want and Amazon said shipped by something like "fast eddy".  The description also showed "Powerstop Store" and I found the same parts there for $10 more.  I assume this is directly from Powerstop, not a knockoff, and was a good price especially taking shipping into account.

Ken