[DeTomaso] HELP: for the electrical gurus

gsedwards at cox.net gsedwards at cox.net
Wed Mar 27 12:45:37 EDT 2024

I disconnected the fuse to the radio. and charging up the battery.
I am working on a 72 Pantera and at a lost as to were it is getting voltage. Spoiler: this car has butchered wiring.
With the negative cable off the battery.  It has the 2 wires connected to the battery post for the Holley Snipper.
Key is out of the ignition. Using a multimeter (Fluck) I still have .7 volts at the terminal connection for the battery cables
on the electrical panel. Checking the fuse panel (Pantera Electronic) the terminals that are supposedly off has the .7 volts.
Next step I disconnected the positive wire for the EFI, but still has the .7 volts.
Question is were to look to find were it is getting voltage?