[DeTomaso] Cable Shifter Product

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 23:10:10 EDT 2024

All,

I've taken over the production and sales of Scott Bell's cable shifter
setup for the Pantera (and GT40). These shifters shorten the throws of the
rod based shifter, remove the engine movement issue, and allow for easier
engine swaps such as the Coyote. While I didn't put a cable shifter in my
car with my Coyote originally, I wish I had for a number of reasons. If
you're interested, please reach out. I will be offering some options that
weren't available before.

Corey