[DeTomaso] Glue on mirrors

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:49:55 EDT 2024

With the risk of nauseating Mike Drew with pics of my restoration processes… 😁
These pics may be of interest to some. There are at least 2 versions of the metal mounting plate that would attach to the glass. The rest of the parts are plastic so be careful with any nearby  solvents. I removed the plates with a razor blade and patience.
Michael

[image0.jpeg][image1.jpeg]

Sent from my iPhone