[DeTomaso] Suggested best polish for newish rims

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 13:36:11 EDT 2024

Might depend on if you are polishing aluminum or polishing a clear coating over aluminum?

On Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 09:01:40 AM PDT, Terry Himes <terry.himes at pncnet.com> wrote:

  Years ago (2013 maybe, haven't found the invoice) I had Don Byars (RIP)
  install new A-Arms,

  shocks, springs and traded my old rims for some new 17" with new
  rubber.  $$ but WOW did

  that make my Pantera ride like new.

  But it's been sitting too long in storage and now I need to polish the
  rims again. Along with 100

  other things to do.

  I believe the rims were the Campagnolo style Billet Aluminum wheels?
  Correct me if I'm wrong.

  What is the best polish to use to bring them back to life!

  Terry

  (hope the pictures come thru)

  Terry W. Himes

  Princeton Networks Corporation

    President

  Cell:    (818) 653-8213

  Deep Space Mission Systems  (818) 653-8213

  [1]terry.himes at pncnet.com

  JPL (RED)

  Deep Space Exploration - Mission Operations

  Mars 2020 (Perseverance) Rover Relay

  Mars 2020 (Ingenuity) Helicopter Relay

  Psyche Orbiter

  Europa Lander Science Support Team