[DeTomaso] Suggested best polish for newish rims

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Tue Jun 25 12:01:31 EDT 2024

Years ago (2013 maybe, haven’t found the invoice) I had Don Byars (RIP) install new A-Arms,

shocks, springs and traded my old rims for some new 17” with new rubber.  $$ but WOW did

that make my Pantera ride like new.

But it’s been sitting too long in storage and now I need to polish the rims again. Along with 100

other things to do.

I believe the rims were the Campagnolo style Billet Aluminum wheels?  Correct me if I’m wrong.

What is the best polish to use to bring them back to life!

Terry

(hope the pictures come thru)

Terry W. Himes

Princeton Networks Corporation

 President

Cell:     (818) 653-8213

Deep Space Mission Systems   (818) 653-8213

terry.himes at pncnet.com

JPL (RED)

Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Mars 2020 (Perseverance) Rover Relay

Mars 2020 (Ingenuity) Helicopter Relay

Psyche Orbiter

Europa Lander Science Support Team