[DeTomaso] Glue on mirror

John Taphorn johnftaphorn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:43:12 EDT 2024

I second Julian's suggestion. I ordered a set from a vendor that never
arrived. I then acquired some acrylic and made my own using the original
windows as templates. Initially, I was going to try to make them curved by
using an oven. However, that is unnecessary as the material will flex
adequately when placed in situ. Inexpensive and easy to replace in the
future.

JT

   I second Julian's suggestion. I ordered a set from a vendor that never
   arrived. I then acquired some acrylic and made my own using the
   original windows as templates. Initially, I was going to try to make
   them curved by using an oven. However, that is unnecessary as the
   material will flex adequately when placed in situ. Inexpensive and easy
   to replace in the future.

   JT

   On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 10:53a-PM Julian Kift