[DeTomaso] -5137 has gone to a new good home

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 20:58:51 EDT 2024

All,Please welcome to the group Lane Hawley, who took delivery of -5137 in Grant's Pass Oregon yesterday. He and is a past owner of a likewise blue car back in the day and also has a number of other cars and motorcycles His email is italspa at aol.com
I'm sure its in a good home and I just had too many cars to drive and maintain them all to keep them healthy, so something had to go when I got another one.

Jim.