[DeTomaso] press in nut clips for left and right engine covers.

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 17:31:49 EDT 2024

   Ken,

   Early cars used simple sheet metal screws while post-1972 L-model cars
   used specialized Dzus fasteners.

   18129B_grande.jpeg
   [1]18129B - REAR TRUNK LINER/DZUS FASTENER
   [2]panterapartsusa.myshopify.com

   The link above just shows the male portion of the fastener but the
   parts diagram indicates the male and female are sold as an assembly:

   [3]Pantera Store
   [4]panterasbywilkinson.com
   [5][4Lv1BGB9IcexDbd4RksnM0HENlhnGRZrCGudkEvjaT4eyY6TVqBjHOG6uD5pxvUcCqr
   418ATq2ZauthinRNayDSZbZ4J4tLIS6JIYj0+4vF2JlyT3yky1pfwfGQWy7GIC6VefTaYL7
   XTPHfsKNnOYBYTckon+D9aD2MnPuBZyagcx0xx1jqJAVp2sqUx5Bt0qsVPcQXiCsQViCsQV
   yCuQFyBuAJxBeIKxBWIKxBXIK5AXAHzCvwH9WAIYRB4imoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=]

   What, specifically, are you trying to achieve?

   Mike

   Sent from my iPhone

     On Jun 22, 2024, at 14:18, Ken Green via DeTomaso