[DeTomaso] 6328 is Back Home

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Tue Jun 11 18:26:13 EDT 2024

Ok.  Well, finger crossed on that.

Mine was done with several coats, and then a clear coat.  ~2005 I think. Still looks fantastic.

Terry

On 6/11/24, 2:57 PM, "Mike & Elizabeth" <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com <mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Taken from the original yellow we found under the stainless trim on the door frame. Untouched by sun or elements for 50 years. It is a pure yellow with none of the green cast that many have had an issue with. The only down side is that my painter did the car in a single-stage paint which he found out a month after ordering mine that it was going out of production. He'll have to switch to base/clear going forward which he does not prefer for solid color cars. Luckily he has a quart left over in case something happens.