[DeTomaso] Dog bone air cleaner and valve cover venting

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Jun 11 16:12:47 EDT 2024

 One side should have a pcv valve connected to manifold vacuum and the other side should be connected to the air cleaner. The pcv is to evacuate the crankcase into the intake to burn off any oil mist or hydrocarbons and the other side is to provide a clean air supply to make up what is drawn off through the pcv.