[DeTomaso] 804 right angle speedo drive anyone?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 01:00:17 EDT 2024

Was your car a Euro delivery originally? How far off is the mph reading against a GPS? Check the back of the Speedo as there are two variants 1610 rev/mile and 1210 rev/mile, if you have the wrong one then the angle drive alone might not correct your problem.

Julian
It turns out I have an 806 (kph) speedo drive on my 1974 Pantera (I have no
idea how that happened).

Does anyone have an 804 (mph) speedo drive for sale or trade for the 806.

The 806 works fine - just gives me a bad reading on Speedometer.

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey

Was you car a Euro