[DeTomaso] fuel gauge sending unit

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 12:00:25 EDT 2024

 Mike,

The wires in my photo are some I made up for testing .. the ones that go to the gauge are original ... I have grounded each of them and got the full tank reading and the low level light so my no gauge reading must be problem with sending unit .....
Thanks for photo, and that unit can be removed while tank in car, that is what I was needing. Looks like I will need a new sending unit.
Bud