[DeTomaso] Pantera concours judging sheet

Scott Mead scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Thu Jul 25 16:40:26 EDT 2024

Hello everyone -

I got a call from an owner of a '72 Pantera, who is showing their car at the SACC-49 convention this week. He's been notified that the judges don't have a judging form for Panteras and need one to judge his class. As my old judging sheets are on old 5-1/4" floppy discs (and I have no way to read them), would anyone happen to have a judging sheet that I can pass along?

Thanks in advance ,

Scott