[DeTomaso] NPC, How to Deal With Cloudy Paint

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 21:06:25 EDT 2024

Given you've already tried to polish it out, the only realistic option is to take it to a paint shop....

Julian
Our 2011 Infinity has areas of cloudy paint on the roof in the roof photo.  A little was there in 2014 but now it is a 2nd car and not in the garage.  I seems to be spreading the more the car is in the sun.

I tried polishing it away but ended up with the result in the 2nd photo so stopped before I did damage.

Suggestions please?

Ken