[DeTomaso] Houdini and Ignition

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Fri Jul 19 20:15:21 EDT 2024

I have followed the discussion of Houdini lock lube/cleaner with interest.

I have not had an issue with my ignition but figuring it was only a matter
of time until I did I purchased Houdini.

2 days ago, when I drove the Pantera, the key was stiff coming out.

I sprayed liberally with Houdini (a lot of cloths as recommended for
drippage) and let it sit for a few hours. I did that today and then drove to
a gathering. The key extracted easily. While I did not doubt the reports, I
am totally convinced now.

Hopefully from now on a yearly dose will allow me to keep the original
switch.

Once again, the knowledge on this list has helped me a lot.

Jim Kosloskey #6949 1974 L Yellow