[DeTomaso] Fraudulent Pantera Auction on Ebay

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 21:17:10 EDT 2024

There is currently a fraudulent auction in play for one of our members'
cars.  Auction #135141804326 for a black '71 is not legitimate.  The owner
has been working with the Ebay Fraud Squad to get it rectified, but has not
yet been pulled down.  He has also reached out to the seller.  The car is
actually in a shop in Oregon, and the shop owner has also been contacted to
be aware of the problem.

Please get the word out that this auction is a FRAUD.  Also, if any of you
have had to deal with Ebay for a similar situation, let me know and I'll put
you in touch with the true owner.

Thanks all!

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest