[DeTomaso] Speedo right angle drive question

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Thu Jul 11 12:02:22 EDT 2024

OK I will soon be getting an 804 right angle drive to replace the 806 I
have.

Before I install the replacement drive (used), is there any preventative
maintenance I should do to it?

Like lubricate it in anyway (it appears to be a rather compact sealed unit).
I probably at least should apply some speedometer graphite lube on the cable
while it is disconnected.

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey