[DeTomaso] NPC If you get scammed on ebay

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 23:35:46 EDT 2024

I've done this as well. The only issue is you can't get a loan, change credit card companies, get insurance quote or switch cell carriers unless you unfreeze. Sometimes you have to unfreeze the reports for several days/weeks because you don't know when they will process the application. Still well worth the inconvenience in my opinion.

George