[DeTomaso] NOS 4-bolt 351C block for sale

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 22:40:13 EDT 2024

   All,

   I'm just the messenger:

   From: Ron Miller <[1]rpmron at gmail.com>
   Sent: Friday, April 12, 2024 2:45 PM
   Subject: 351C NOS block description

   I have a NOS 351C 4 bolt main bare block (with main caps). almost
   impossible to find a NOS 4 bolt block. It is std. bore and has never
   been assembled. The original Ford box is long gone. It does have some
   surface rust and I am removing that now...therefore no pics yet. The
   casting number is D2AE-CA and the casting date is 3K17. Great for a
   Pantera or ?? PRICE: $2500..

   I also have a set of used 351C 4v open chamber heads with screw-in
   studs and guide plates bare....guaranteed to pass mag and pressure
   check. The casting date is "3M3" Dec. 3, 1973. The deck surface has
   never been milled or maybe one clean up pass.

   PRICE: $500 pair....OR $2800 for block and heads

   LOCATION: La Habra, CA. (20 miles from LA) shipping at your expense.

   Let me know if you want pics when parts are cleaned up. Ron
   Miller 714-757-8437 or[2]rpmron at gmail.com
   --

   ----

   Mike