[DeTomaso] Hall Corvette rotor question

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 22:03:57 EDT 2024

JT,

Good info although not specifically addressing the question.

If you just slide the new rotors over the studs, since the stock rotors are on the back side of the hubs and axles, you will then have two rotors on each corner of the car. Innovative.

Presuming that’s not the scheme, then everything needs to be taken apart to remove the old rotors. Since the stock studs pass through the stock rotors, when you remove them, the studs will need to be changed also.

So where are you getting your new studs, or did you decide to really blaze a new trail and run double rotors on each corner? 😜

Thanks!

Mike

Sent from my iPad