[DeTomaso] NPC:: Looking for reputable car haul MSP to San Jose area.

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Mon Apr 15 15:59:51 EDT 2024

I just checked and it appears the shipper I used ' Westside Carrozzeria' now
does general shipping not just specialty shipping.

Here is a link to their website:
https://www.wsctransport.net/

As far as I know they only ship enclosed trailer. Their service, for me was
excellent and the price was reasonable but then again, I got that shipping
as a favor. They went out of their way to get my car shipped directly to my
driveway in a very rural area of Michigan.

Jim Kosloskey Yellow 1974 L #6949