[DeTomaso] Thermostat

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 12:49:07 EDT 2024

   Jim,

   The Robertshaw part number is 333-180:

   bra-333-180_w.jpg
   [1]FlowKooler 333-180 SUBSTITUTE FlowKooler Robertshaw Series High
   Performance Thermostats
   [2]summitracing.com

   Summit has it incorrectly listed as the substitute for the 333-180.
   Robertshaw also sells a `substitute` and the number is 333-180SUB. That
   is NOT the one you want. You want the 333-180 from the link above.

   While you're at it you also want the super duper whippy dippy gasket:

   fel-35041t_xl.jpg
   [3]Fel-Pro 35041 T Fel-Pro Water Neck Gaskets
   [4]summitracing.com

   Rather than cheap paper, this is steel-impregnated silicone. Much mo'
   bettah, plus it's reusable.

   Cheers!

   Mike

   Sent from my iPhone