[DeTomaso] Stolen Panteras?

Jeff Kimball jgkrenton at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 21:29:55 EDT 2024

Received this from my sister who lives in Dallas.

FYI, Jeff 2467

From: Jonathan Overton
Date: Fri, Apr 5, 2024, 4:15 AM
Subject: DFW Pantera Club - ALERT - Stolen Panteras - DFW Area

Nick Hockman contacted me this evening and shared that two of his Pantera's were stolen today.  Obviously, these cars are not common on the street.  Please be on the lookout for them when driving around or at car shows.

73 - Blue

72 - Yellow

If you see them, please contact Nick 972-998-3066.

Thanks,

Jonathan

817-925-3099