[DeTomaso] Cigarette Lighter Remove/Replace - Asking for best way to do it

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Apr 4 14:31:32 EDT 2024

There are long and short versions of DeTomaso cigarette lighters, the unique thing about them is that they have an illuminated amber light ring about them that tends to break with age, and has that lamp light box on the outside of the socket barrell. Sounds like Mike has one of each. Measure the lighter length.
Larry

On 4/4/24, 11:08 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> wrote:

Larry,

True dat. The light in Lori’s #1765 is deeper and is too deep to power devices. The one in my #3960 works fine.

The solution is to fit an aftermarket (or later factory) lighter, which still mandates removing the old one.

Mike

Sent from my iPad