[DeTomaso] Wilkinson Exhaust

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Wed Apr 3 15:00:06 EDT 2024

I have the Big Bore Ceramic coated headers and stainless steel mufflers
which were installed by PIM when the restoration was done. They are more
raucous than the originals on my L (not sure how that relates to the GTS).

However, over time it seems like they have 'mellowed' some but not the
feline 'growl' I recalled from the original.

Jim