[DeTomaso] California Looking To Restrict Travel For Classic Cars - The Auto Wire

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Sat Sep 30 23:17:16 EDT 2023

True. And the modeling is just that. A forecasting tool, with lots of ways to tweak it.

BUT, I’ve been to several glaciers over the years and seen them for myself. Yes, there are cycles, but

none that explains what is happening.  ‘nuf said.

Let’s get back to Pantera’s!!   The best cars EVER!!

Terry W. Himes

Princeton Networks Corporation

 President

Cell:     (818) 653-8213

Deep Space Mission Systems   (818) 653-8213

terry.himes at pncnet.com

JPL (RED)

Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Mars 2020 (Perseverance) Rover Relay

Mars 2020 (Ingenuity) Helicopter Relay

Psyche Orbiter

Europa Lander Science Support Team