[DeTomaso] Coyote Swap Parts For Sale

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 19:19:15 EDT 2023

For sale: Necessary parts for a Coyote engine swap.

If you're interested in swapping out your engine for a modern Coyote, I've
done the swap and am offering the following parts for sale.  I built a set
of all of these parts for a friend and made an extra set or two.

Motor Mounts: The stock Pantera upper motor mounts are replaced by these
laser cut and fabricated steel mounts. The mounts are primed and ready for
paint. The stock rubber bushings and lower mounts are reused. $450 per set.

Coolant Tubes: The Coyote uses a different coolant tubing routing, and
these aluminum tubes have been specifically fabricated for the Coyote
conversion to give a flat or nearly flat firewall. The Coyote conversion
coolant tubes connect with the stock coolant tubes at the base of the
firewall. The lower ends are 1-3/8", the upper ends are 1-1/2" and the
coolant bypass to thermostat housing is 1-1/4". Note that hoses, clamps,
and one Dorman part that connects to the thermostat housing are not
included. I will supply the Dorman part number when you buy a set. $350 per
set.

Coolant Header Tank Adapter Mount:  The laser cut aluminum mount is
designed to accept and properly position a 2011-2014 Mustang GT coolant
tank, and easily attaches to the OEM expansion tank bracket studs. $75 per
mount.

Please send me a private email if you're interested.

Corey Price