[DeTomaso] Lawsuit for new De Tomaso Automobili

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Mon May 29 10:58:54 EDT 2023

I think the gov had something to do with that. AM freq is still used as emergency notifications.

Specifically, AM requires no transistors that would be fried in an EMF burst. i.e. nuclear blast.
Yes, there are some portable multi and short wave emergency radio's to be had today for emergencies.
Not in car & trucks, but if you start eliminating them, it could become a problem. More countries
have nuclear weapons now, then in the 1950's. Guaranteed mutual destruction.

Terry W. Himes
Princeton Networks Corporation
President
Cell: (818) 653-8213

Deep Space Mission Systems (818) 653-8213
terry.himes at pncnet.com <mailto:terry.himes at pncnet.com>

JPL (RED)
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Mars 2020 (Perseverance) Rover Relay
Mars 2020 (Ingenuity) Helicopter Relay
Psyche Orbiter
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
Dawn Spacecraft Team

On 5/28/23, 7:44 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Curt Hall" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of cuvee at sbcglobal.net <mailto:cuvee at sbcglobal.net>> wrote:

And...Ford got so much back lash about eliminating the AM radio, they
decided to keep putting them in their Cars! Lol

[1]Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 3:50 PM, Larry Stock