[DeTomaso] Lawsuit for new De Tomaso Automobili

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat May 27 23:06:33 EDT 2023

Exactly.  And they could have sold 5x the Ford GTs they built.

So detune the Ford GT, give it a Pantera body, but built to compete with the Corvette, and it would sell.  A lot.

Instead, they double down on electric vehicles.  That’s when I sold my Ford stock.  Or it might have been when they named their electric SUV a Mustang.  Not only is it a disgrace to the Mustang heritage, but it also shows a lack of imagination.

Great, do an electric SUV, but call it something new.  Mustang??   Is that all you could come up with??

Sent from my iPhone