[DeTomaso] Lawsuit claims De Tomaso revival underscored by fraud | Hemmings

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Fri May 26 02:17:12 EDT 2023

   There is one member of PCNC (I don't know him personally) who has one
   on order. I don't know if that means he placed a deposit or not?

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad

     On May 25, 2023, at 22:32, Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
     wrote:

   Does anyone know anyone personally who has put a deposit down? I've
   heard several times that they were all sold but have always been a
   little skeptical as none have been delivered and I've never heard any
   names or seen any actual proof. That doesn't mean that they have NOT
   all been sold, but I could see a start-up company saying that in any
   case in order to sell a success story... they aren't going to come out
   and say "actually, we haven't sold any cars yet but we hope to soon!"
   On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 10:10AM Curt Hall <[1]cuvee at sbcglobal.net>