[DeTomaso] Contact at Baer Brakes in Phoenix? NPC

Steve Liebenow steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon May 22 21:48:54 EDT 2023

Greetings!
Any Phoenix folks with contacts in Baer engineering or quality management handy????
Ping me back, if you like.    This is about brakes for 60's 8 & 9" mid sized kits that they sell.......
If no replies, will go old school thru customer support.......but I'd rather go to someone that can get something done....!

Thanks!!!
Steve