[DeTomaso] fan question

Christopher Kimball ChrisVKimball at msn.com
Sun May 21 12:02:51 EDT 2023

Thanks, Forest. But I want to try and avoid cutting into the relay wires or having to run a whole new set of wires or even one wire, to the relay. Also, if I can do what I'm hoping by just adding 12v to the A/C input on the DD box, eventually I can buy another dakota digital box that works and just replace the one that's there now, without having to run new wires everywhere. Sincerely,  Chris

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone