[DeTomaso] more Doorhandle problems

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Tue May 16 04:43:13 EDT 2023

Speaking of that. I think this list suggested Houdini for freeing up and cleaning out key holes.
It worked great for me. My ignition was all gunked up.

Terry W. Himes
Princeton Networks Corporation
President
Cell: (818) 653-8213

Deep Space Mission Systems (818) 653-8213
terry.himes at pncnet.com <mailto:terry.himes at pncnet.com>

JPL (RED)
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Mars 2020 (Perseverance) Rover Relay
Mars 2020 (Ingenuity) Helicopter Relay
Psyche Orbiter
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
Dawn Spacecraft Team

On 5/15/23, 5:12 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jeff Udelson via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> wrote:

I recently replaced both door handle assemblies. And was very anxious
when removing the metal ball from the plastic block. I did squirt a
little BB Blaster on it before I carefully used a small flat blade
screwdriver and pried it off. It was actually more difficult getting
the new assemblies. ball to fit back in the block.
And I can highly recommend. Larry as our resident Pantera locksmith. He
not only does a great job of re keying, as well as removing keys that
mysteriously won't come out after being inserted in the lock.
Jeff