[DeTomaso] Odd problem

MIKE DREW mikeldrew at aol.com
Sat May 13 01:05:13 EDT 2023

   Chris,

   You already know what kind of thermostat you need to replace it:

   [1]summitracing.com
   [2][wFNi7tReOKIaAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==]

   You will also need a new water neck gasket and these are vastly
   superior to paper gaskets:

   [3]summitracing.com
   [4][wFNi7tReOKIaAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==]

   Order both of these now so you are ready to fix your car when the PNW
   guys come over, not just take it apart....

   Mike

   Sent from my iPad

     On May 12, 2023, at 21:40, Christopher Kimball