[DeTomaso] Parking Brake positioning and orientation.

Ross Nicol ross_nicol at xtra.co.nz
Sat May 6 04:08:31 EDT 2023

Hi all
I'm hoping someone can help me here. The parking brake was not actually mounted when I
took possession of the car and I'd like to know if I have it clamped (as per photo)  in roughly the correct position.
Also if someone could take positional measurements for me, I would greatly appreciate it. It's possible the plate that is tack welded to the inside of chassis is probably hiding the original mounting point.
Added a couple of pics of yellow caliper. I love the yellow against blue body.

Cheers
Ross #4231