[DeTomaso] Gas tank - two on Ebay

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 3 16:00:20 EDT 2023

As good as these tanks maybe, they're 50 years old! Buy new for Your newly Restored Pantera. So Ya don't have to worry about pulling the used tank out a couple of years later? Just my 2 cents.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 12:31 PM, Mike & Elizabeth<mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:   There are currently two on Ebay

https://tinyurl.com/73dzv235

and