[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Friday, March 31, 2023

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 12:04:54 EDT 2023

All,

This was a strange one—a beautiful series one Deauville was a no-sale at a Mecum auction in California yesterday:

https://www.mecum.com/lots/AZ0323-561428/1973-detomaso-deauville/

It bid up to only $35k. One could easily spend $100-150k restoring a bad example, so the seller was right to hang onto it. Still, I haven’t seen a Deauville looking this nice in quite some time. Were I a Deauville kind of guy I would have felt very comfortable spending quite a bit more than $35k for it.

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------

   [1]https://www.mecum.com/lots/AZ0323-561428/1973-detomaso-deauville/

   It bid up to only $35k. One could easily spend $100-150k restoring a
   bad example, so the seller was right to hang onto it. Still, I haven't
   seen a Deauville looking this nice in quite some time. Were I a
   Deauville kind of guy I would have felt very comfortable spending quite
   a bit more than $35k for it.

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
   Portfolio Report Friday, March 31, 2023
   Deauville
   1.
   1973 DeTomaso High Bid $35,000 USD
   Deauville EST. PRICE $0-$0 USD
   EXTERIOR Gold
   Mecum
   INTERIOR Beige/Tan
   Lot 158.1    Glendale
   CHASSIS N-o THDV0C01106
   March 30, 2023    5:50PM (EST)
   De Tomaso
   1.
   1973 DeTomaso High Bid $35,000 USD
   Deauville EST. PRICE $0-$0 USD
   EXTERIOR Gold
   Mecum
   INTERIOR Beige/Tan
   Lot 158.1    Glendale
   CHASSIS N-o THDV0C01106
   March 30, 2023    5:50PM (EST)
   Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
   app using Settings.
   (c) 2023 Live Auction Results, LLC