[DeTomaso] ebay sale

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 11:37:40 EDT 2023

 I'd also worry that if any moisture got into the ZF it will be thousands to fix.  I'm not sure how you can easily inspect for rust in the ZF?

    On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 10:59:49 PM PDT, Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com> wrote:

 $47,500 for that??

It'll take a lot of work to fix the rust holes on that one.

On 3/26/23, 7:09 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike & Elizabeth" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of mbefthomas2 at gmail.com <mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Well, at least it looks like it's in a dry place at this point. Doubt that
will slow the tin worm's appetite though.