[DeTomaso] Tire Sizes

Fred Foreman fred4man at att.net
Mon Mar 13 12:37:52 EDT 2023

Mike,I don't know which car received that comment about stilts.  Removing the spacers was, I believe, the 1st thing I did to my car after rebuilding the clutch slave so I could get it home.
Terry, here are some photos of my car and some of the cars I saw in Europe.  I believe the cars in Europe also had the spacers removed since the angle of the rear A arms look the same as the angle on mine.