[DeTomaso] wiring harness routeing

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 19:06:40 EST 2023

Joe,

I happen to be zipping around in Larry Stock’s shop today (on an airline layover) and got some pics for you.

Here is a shot from the engine bay, looking down at the right rear corner of the firewall behind the passenger seat. There is an oval cutout on the top of the inner rocker that both the wiring harness and main battery cable pass through: