[DeTomaso] Mystery Wire Harness

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:17:29 EST 2023

Doug is spot on, it's a resistor for the blower motor.

https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/12006B
[http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1171/8806/products/12006B_grande.jpeg?v=1455674188]<https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/12006B>
12006B - RESISTOR BLOWER MOTOR<https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/12006B>
A $5.00 handling fee and all shipping charges will be calculated after you have placed your order. These charges are based on destination, delivery options, the size and weight of the items, and insurance and cannot be estimated at the time of order. Your credit card will not be charged until until your items are packa
panterapartsusa.myshopify.com

Julian