[DeTomaso] Time for coolant flush

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Fri Mar 3 10:48:21 EST 2023

All,

It is time for 6949 to have its first cooling fluid flush since restoration.

It has an aluminum radiator now, so I was curious as to what mixture
Anti-freeze I should use and brand. I know there are now multiple
formulations. Is 50-50 still a good ratio and would any brand do?

This vehicle is in Michigan (@ 44th parallel) so straight water is not a
good alternative for me. Also this is not a daily driver and is only driven
May through October (probably less than 2000 miles per year).

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey #6949 Yellow 1974 L